Want to know how to take an instant personal loan from the Navi App & how it works? Will it be safe to take a loan from this?
Then you land on the right page. Here you will get complete information about Navi App like Navi Personal Online Loan interest rates, Navi Personal Online Loan Amount, Navi Personal Online Loan Eligibility Criteria, Navi Personal Online Loan Age Criteria, Navi Personal Online Loan Tenure, Documents Required For Navi Personal Online Loan, How to Apply for Navi Personal Online Loan, Processing fees, Pre-Payment Penalties, and Charges, and Why you should take a Personal Online Loan from Navi App, etc.
Features and Benefits of Navi Instant Personal Online Loan App
- You can avail Navi Personal Loan amount from Rs 10,000 to Rs 5,00,000 through Navi App with quick Paperless and digital process on your mobile and quick loan amount disbursement into bank account with in minutes.
- Instant eligibility check and Instant money transfer to bank account.
- Navi Personal Loan repayment tenure from 3 to 60 Months.
- No bank statement or salary slip requirement.
- Zero foreclosure charges and no security deposit.
Navi Instant Personal Online Loan Eligibility
- The applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
- Applicant age should be 18-60 years old.
Navi Instant Personal Online Loan Interest Rates
Navi Instant Personal Online Loan Interest rates from 12% to 36% per annum.
Navi Instant Personal Online Loan Fees & Charges
Processing fees – From 2.5% to 6% (Minimum ₹1,499+GST and Maximum ₹7,499+GST).
Zero foreclosure charges.
Documents Required For Navi Instant Personal Online Loan
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
How to Apply for Navi Instant Personal Online Loan
Step 1 – Install the Navi app on your smartphone from the Google Play store.
Step 2 – After downloading select the Navi Personal Loan and register using mobile number.
Step 3 – Fill your basic details asked by Navi App to check loan eligibility.
Step 4 – After checking loan eligibility, choose the loan and EMI amount of your choice.
Step 5 – On next step, complete the KYC with selfie and Aadhaar card.
Step 6 – After completing kyc, enter bank details for money transfer and the approved loan amount will be disbursed in the account instantly within minute.
FAQ Related to Navi Instant Personal Online Loan
What documents do I need to apply for a Navi Personal Loan?
Aadhar Card, Pan Card & Selfie.
What is the rate of interest for Navi Personal Loan?
Navi Personal Loan Interest rates vary from 12% to 36% per annum.
What is the loan tenure for Navi Personal Loan?
Navi Personal Loan repayment tenure from 3 to 60 Months.