Looking For Personal Loan From Indiabulls?
Then you land on the right page. here you will get complete information about Indiabulls Personal Loan like Indiabulls personal loan interest rates, Indiabulls Personal Loan Amount, Indiabulls Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria, Indiabulls Personal Loan Age Criteria, Indiabulls Personal Loan Tenure, Documents Required For Indiabulls Personal Loan, How to Apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan, Processing fees, Pre-Payment Penalties, and Charges, and Why you should take a Personal Loan from Indiabulls Dhani App, etc.
Indiabulls offers personal loans through its Dhani Application available on both platforms ios and android that can be used to meet your personal financial needs including anything like wedding, vacation, home renovation, fees, emergency expenses, etc. we can say multipurpose loan.
You can apply for unsecured loans for an amount as low as Rs. 1,000 and a maximum of up to Rs. 15 lakhs at low-interest rates starting at 13.99% p.a. for a tenure of up to 24 months.
Features and Benefits of Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan
- You can avail Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan amount of up to Rs. 15 Lakhs through Dhani app with quick documentation processing and quick loan amount disbursement into applicant bank account.
- Applicants can avail a Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan for an amount as low as INR 1,000 and maximum can borrow up to INR 15,00,000.
- Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan Interest Rates start from 13.99% p.a.
- Indiabulls Dhani App disbursed Loan amount in your bank instantly.
- Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan have Completely Online Process.
- Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan repayment tenure from 3 months to 24 months.
- Indiabulls Dhani App have quick hassle-free process and your personal loan will be disbursed directly to your bank account within 3 minutes after application approve.
- No security required to get the loan from Indiabulls dhani app. the whole amount will be sanctioned by Indiabulls Dhani app is based on your income, credit score and your repayment potential.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Eligibility
- Applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
- Applicant age should be minimum 21 years and above.
- Applicant should be salaried or self-employed.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Interest Rates
Indiabulls Personal Loan interest rates range started from @ 13.99% p.a. and the final actual interest rate offered to an applicant depends on its age, salary, Cibil score, and risk profile.
Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan Processing Fees & Charges
- Processing fees up to 5% now 3% onwards.
- Loan foreclosure/pre-payment charges 5% after 6 months and no pre-payment charges will apply on loans up to INR 20,000.
- Bounce charges for salaried customer Rs. 400 per bounce and Bounce charges for self employed customers Rs. 750 per bounce.
- Late Payment penalty 3% per month.
- Stamp duty charges for loan documentation as per applicable state law.
Documents Required For Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan
- Aadhar Card for KYC.
- Pan Card Details.
- Bank Account Details.
- Internet Banking credentials.
How to Apply for Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan
Step 1 – Firstly Download the Indiabulls Dhani personal loan app on your smartphone and this app is available on both platforms Google Play store and App Store for free.
Step 2 – After Downloading you will have to enter your valid phone number.
Step 3 – Now you will receive an OTP(One Time Password) on your smartphone, which you have to be entered in the required field for verification.
Step 4 – Once your number has been verified by the Dhani loan app, then you will be asked to enter the required loan amount.
Step 5 – After this, the Dhani app will ask you to enter a few basic details of yourself like you are salaried or self-employed, In which sector you are employed, your mode of salary withdrawals, your pan card details, your address details.
Step 6 – After providing all the details, your identity will be verified by the Dhani loan lender, and you will get the loan amount directly in your bank account within few minutes.
FAQ Related To Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan
What documents do I need to apply for an Indiabulls Dhani personal loan?
Aadhar card, Applicant selfie, PAN Card, Address Proof, and Bank Account credentials. these documents are required to apply for Indiabulls Dhani personal loan.
What is the rate of interest for Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan?
Indiabulls Dhani personal loan interest rates starting at @13.99% p.a.
What is the loan tenure for Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan?
Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan repayment tenure from 3 months to 24 months.
Can I apply with a co-applicant for an Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan?
No, the Dhani Loan app does not allow a co-applicant in their application.